FREE Landscape Design Professional Looking Gardens at Do-It-Yourself Prices
1. Set up an appointment with a designer with 25 years of experience. E-mail, call, or stop in to set one up. Your appointment should be no more than 2 weeks before you plan to install the landscape.
2. Create a drawing of the dimensions of your property. See image below. Graphic paper can be printed for free fromhttp://graphpaper.us. Choose the paper with 4 or 8 squares per ince.
3. Bring PRINTED pictures showing the area from different angles.
4. Meet an expert to create a beautiful landscape design together.
5. From your design, you are then ready to purchase plants to fit your new landscape.
The design service is free because you purchase your plant material from us. We will discuss multiple options at different sizes and prices. Otherwise the service is normally billed at $90/hr- what a discount!
All steps to get you started on your project happen at this appointment. We can get a lot accomplished if you are prepared with all of your paperwork. We can make arrangements for delivery, plantings, or you can take the plants with you that day.
A few key points to keep in mind...
* Specify the area you would like to enhance or redesign, and what you would like to accomplish. * Which direction does your area face? North South East West * Would you prefer easy care plants, or is this not a concern? * How many hours of sun and shade does the area receive on a daily basis? * Is it a protected or a windy area? * Would you like evergreen, deciduous, or a combination of both? * Do you need a focal point or a basic foundation for other plantings? * Are there color preferences you would like to incorporate into the landscape? * Would you like to screen or camouflage an unattractive view? * Does the area have good drainage? Is the area usually wet or dry? * Other helpful information that will assist us in designing your garden.